|Our offices have resumed operations.
It seemed like a very long time but our Locations in Brookside and Downtown are back open and seeing patients full time. First I want to
thank all of you who were understanding during the time were we closed. My staff and I did our best to handle all of the issues that came up as best we could. So thank you again.
Now that we are open we wanted to let you know that there are some things that are a little different.
First and foremost we take the safety of our patients and the staff very seriously. With that in mind here are some things you will notice when you come in.
1. All services are by appointment only. This is the only way we can manage the maximum safe amount of patients in the office at one time.
2. First you will notice we have installed plastic shields above our entire reception front
desk. Every chair, surface and instrument is wiped down with FDA approved
disinfectant every time it is used. All the staff including the doctor will be wearing masks at all times during patient interaction. We want you to feel confident that we are taking all precautions necessary to keep you and everyone in the office safe.
3. Every person entering the office will be asked to wear a Mask and answer some basic screening questions and have their temperature scanned with a thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule their appointment. You must have a mask to enter the office. If you don't have one we have a limited amount we will sell you at our cost for 2.00 dollars.
4. We ask that if you are over the age of 18 that you come to the office alone. Any children or adults that need to be accompanied can have one person with them. This helps us manage the amount of people in the office at one time.
5. The door is locked so you will just need to knock or even call and we will immediately open up for you. Again this is for everyone's safety that we maintain social distance requirements and have the proper amount of people in the office at a time.
6. If you want we can deliver your glasses and contacts to you at curbside by just calling ahead so we can give you a convenient time.
We know this seems like a lot of extra work and it is for us too but we are interested in your safety and our safety so for the time being these rules were established. Thank you in advance for all your understanding. We really appreciate all of our family of patients.
On behalf of Dr. David Benkle and the staff of both Brookside Office and Downtown Optometry we want to thank you for continuing to let us care for all of your vision needs
Dr David Benkle and Staff Provide Quality Eye
Care and Personalized Service You Can Trust